Production Log: 9th March 2015

11

This week we did a considerable amount of filming as we had to fill in for as much of the missing footage as possible.

It became obvious that, even though we thought we had filmed everything, we hadn’t filmed all the script as we still lacked vital parts of the film. Although the whole process was frustrating, we had to do it otherwise we would be missing too much make the film opening flow. We kept finding the parts we needed for the editing in our bloopers folder (this was where we put all the footage we recorded that was somehow wrong e.g the lighting was bad, the lines were wrong etc.) thus deeming them unusable.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s