This week was both productive and unproductive when it came to filming and editing. Filming wise, we managed to find a small local café where we were able to film our final sequence for our film opening. After returning to college, we proceeded to upload and start to edit the footage we had recorded.
Because I asked for the consent of the manager in person when were at the café, we do not have any hard evidence of the request.
Despite the filming on this day, we were still lacking a vital part of the footage we needed. We then decided we would record it on the 23rd, so that we could focus solely on the editing.